Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome to my new vintage china shoppe

I'm so excited to start this new blog, to share my joy of teaparties, decorating my home the 'vintage chic' way, telling you about fellow "Vintage Chic" contributors and to sell some of my vintage china.


A... Serena by Royal Albert (colours appear darker in photo than real life)
$65.00 plus postage
B... a Queen Anne trio $20.00 plus postage


C... I think this one is a Royal Vale- currently in storage
Au$25.00 plus postage

D... Tranquility by Duchess $35.00 plus postage

These are examples of some of the vintage china I have in my collection,
most of these pieces are currently for sale, just leave a comment and if
interested and we can arrange payment by paypal or cash on pick up.
ALL PRICES ARE IN AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS

E...This is a rather unusual Vintage Chic English China trio,
by either Queen Anne or Royal Vale, I think. It's in storage too.
$25.00 plus postage

Have a tealightful day,


Delcie

No comments:

Post a Comment